Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Outing with a Friend

Awhile back Dawn asked me if I would be willing to go and get her mums and pumpkins for her store "The Farmers Wife". I decided to ask Merry to join me since she loves fall and we have not done something like this in a long time. Off to Miller Farm's we go and what a lovely day and place it was and I have a feeling I will visit this place again. They have a potting shed there in which they do classes - anything from cooking, to making wreaths and potting plants. I am highly thinking of going there early December to do a wreath. We picked up lots of different sizes and colors of pumpkins and I am enjoying a few of them at my place as well.
















Posted by Picasa













1 comment:

Floyd - Wilma King said...

Ahhhh. I love the colors of fall. Enjoy your pumpkins!