Nita and I love to have people at our house for outdoor events! Chicken, Veggies and Pasta Salad was on the menu...Oh the joy of friends - thanks Loren and Ruthie for the great evening!
Hi Linda, I'm not sure why I didn't catch on until now that you have a blog too. Anyway, it's fun to hear from you now and then . . . and wish we could have come down for your big 40 birthday bash. We were planning to do so, but Phil had laser surgery the day before and Saturday ended up being his most uncomfortable/blurry day. I even had to drive him to Strasburg for an auction, and you know if he got me to drive while he was in the passenger seat, things were pretty bad. =)
Your grilled supper looks great . . . think I'll do something like that for supper.
1 comment:
Hi Linda, I'm not sure why I didn't catch on until now that you have a blog too. Anyway, it's fun to hear from you now and then . . . and wish we could have come down for your big 40 birthday bash. We were planning to do so, but Phil had laser surgery the day before and Saturday ended up being his most uncomfortable/blurry day. I even had to drive him to Strasburg for an auction, and you know if he got me to drive while he was in the passenger seat, things were pretty bad. =)
Your grilled supper looks great . . . think I'll do something like that for supper.
Post a Comment