Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Devotional Book I am reading

Right now I am reading "Walk with Me Today, Lord" by Emilie Barnes

Lots of good challenging matieral she has going on in this book here are a few quotes that I really like - hope it challenges you as well

When you become aware of God's connection to everything in your life, it becomes easier to talk with Him, trust Him, and seek His wisdom.

Christ ever with me, Christ before me.

Christ behind me, Christ within me,

Christ beneath me, Christ above me,

Christ at my right, Christ at my left,

Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me,

Christ in the mouth of every man who speaks to me,

Christ in every eye that sees me,

Christ in every ear that hears me.

-St Patrick



You can't change circumstances, and you can't change other people, but God can change you.

No comments: