Monday, September 29, 2008

Great Weekend

Friday evening Nita and I stopped at friends to see the baby room! Wow really cute baby room - if i had a picture of it I would post it since my friend does not! :) We also went browsing in some shops and ended up at Barnes and Noble with Ivan's and Steve's. Been rainy a lot this week so that was a fun Fri eve outing to do.

Saturday I spent the day with Em, we went to Thrift Shop, IKEA, Potomac Mills and Wegmans. Sat evening I met friends from PA at restaurant and they came by my house. Thanks to the Kem family for stopping by, it sure was great to see you all again and hang out. Sunday went to church and had lunch with them at the Miller's. I wish so bad I would have had my camera for Saturday evening but forgot to bring it along, so here is one photo taken with cell phone!

1 comment:

Floyd - Wilma King said...

Hey Linda! I's so jealous you are hanging out with Em's! No fair. She is a dear one isn't she!

It was good catching up on your life.
Wilma