Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thankful for my housemate

I was about to go to choiropractor and I get a call from Nita saying she was in an accident on the way home from work can I come and get her. I knew enough before I got there that her car is totally messed up but she said that she is fine or at least does not need to go to the hospital. A car was doing a left hand turn at light on green yeild and did not see her coming thru intersection - she basically Tboned the vehicle and it flipped on its roof, they went to the hospital beings there was 2 children in car and then a 3rd vehicle was in it. We then discovered when we got home that the police who wrote up documents at scene kept her license so we went back and picked that up. PTL that it was not her fault and no one seemed to be hurt other than sore muscles, etc. Pray for her -VERY sore she is, has all that paperwork to deal with, insurance company to deal with and also getting a new car. I thank God that he spared her life and that we can be best friends! :)

1 comment:

Savoring the Memories said...

Hey Linder,
Love your posts! Thankful that Nita is fine.
Have a great day!
Emily